CAN MUSSOL NATURA S.L.
What you should not forget
REST: Remember that you are in a space where people come to disconnect, relax, practice yoga and / or meditation, so please do not raise your voice in any space, generate loud noises, avoid showering before 7:00 in the morning and after 11:00 pm, etc. In this way we will all ensure a better stay.
RESPONSIBLE WATER CONSUMPTION: The responsible consumption of water is everyone's business so we ask not to exceed in long showers and check faucets or WC that may be poorly closed or hooked on occasion. If so, we will appreciate if you notify us as soon as possible.
RESPONSIBLE ENERGY CONSUMPTION: WE DO NOT want you to go cold, we do not want to spend it, but we have to be responsible with the consumption. The house will turn on the heating every morning and every night in the rooms, dining room and bathrooms. The house has 1600m2 so we can not permanently heat all the rooms (they are not used). There are areas that are not heated as it is impossible to maintain and retain heat (staircase) For this reason we ask your cooperation by closing doors and windows so as not to lose the heat accumulated in the rooms that are heated, do not go in short sleeves or very thin jerseys , wear fat socks or socks with soles. The fireplace will light only in case of low temperatures, when the heating is not present or as a supplement to the heating only on very cold days (it is not used as a decorative element).
REMEMBER You come to a house with origins in the tenth century that has had many extensions and reforms over the years. Although we see it with modern finishes, it is still a very old house with its attractions and drawbacks, stone walls, high ceilings, etc. We ask you to come and enjoy that romantic and mysterious side of living a stay in a house with name and history where well-known characters of the time lived among them ... templars.
- Comfortable clothes to relax and meditate and the accessories you may need for your practice: mat, cushion, blanket, shawl ...
- For hot seasons we recommend sun protection, anti mosquito lotion, hat or cap, sunglasses and something warm for the nights.
- For winter warm clothes, polar, plush pajamas, etc (there are nordic and heating but do not forget that you come to a very old stone house and read the point of * Responsible Consumption)
- For excursions and meditations under the stars: comfortable and light mid-mountain shoes (sneakers or boots), small backpack, warm clothes and trekking poles (optional).
- Waterproof (recommended for the whole year).
- Neceser with everything you may need during your stay.
- Keep in mind that inside the house you can not access with the street shoes so we recommend you to bring thick socks, peucos according to the time of year (no clogs or rubber soles are allowed).
- Notebook and pen to take notes.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COLLABORATION
We remind you that Can Mussol is a space for adults only or almost (+14 years).