CAN MUSSOL NATURA S.L.
This situation led us to study, design, plan and implement a contingency plan that guarantees the safety and hygiene measurements established by the authorities of the Ministry of Health.
We will reopen offering our daily yoga classes and the usual full board of our delicious vegan / vegetarian food. We may receive small groups of retreats that must commit to comply with all the conditions established by the health authorities and adopted by our establishment.
- The most important is correct hand-washing with soap and water. Disinfectant hydrogel will also be available for both guests and staff.
- We will ventilate all areas daily.
- We will reduce the amount of decorative objects in the house in order to facilitate cleaning and disinfection in all areas.
- In all spaces where there is a garbage can, it will be non-manually operated, it will have a bag and a lid.
- Each group will use the toilets of their rooms, leaving the toilets for common use disabled, except in the case of closed groups of people who have the exclusive use of the entire space.
-Our team will be continuously instructed on security measurements and the protocol to follow, recording this training.
- Prior to our opening, we will thoroughly clean and disinfect using antiviral products authorized for this purposed by the Ministry of Health. These same products will continue to be used on a daily and frequent basis to provide them with the highest security conditions.
- We will use masks and gloves. After each cleaning, the materials used and the protective equipment used will be treated safely. Buckets with lids will be enabled for deposit and subsequent management. Gloves and masks will be discarded depending on their useful life and the conditions in which they are used.
- The frequency of cleaning and disinfection will be increased, especially in the areas of greatest contact (surfaces, knobs, sinks, taps, reception desk, doors, toilet flush button, dryer, railings, terrace furniture, etc. ).
- Furthermore, we will pay special attention to our dining room, our yoga room and of course our kitchen where, as always, we will avoid cross contamination.
- Almost as we always did but taking more precautions, prior to your arrival we will ventilate, clean and disinfect your room. Sheets and towels are always sent to the laundry in each replacement.
- We will put clean bedding only after cleaning and disinfecting the room and prior to confirming the arrival of guests. To avoid cross contamination, when guests leave, we will remove soiled bedding and towels and place them in laundry bags.
- The cleaning staff will not agree to provide service in the rooms while the client remains inside, except for justified cause.
-The trash bags will be transferred to the waste collection point.
-There will be a record of the cleaning done.
- You will have posters to be notified about the preventive measurements implemented by us and the guidelines to be followed.
- If someone from the staff must enter a room due to maintenance measures, they will do so using a mask and gloves. If the guests are inside, they must maintain the appropriate security distance or withdraw if they prefer.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
We will implement the following preventive and organizational measurements:
- We must ask you at the moment of the reservation confirmation to send the acceptance of security measurements implemented in the establishment.
- We will implement online check-in, even for each of the people in the groups, in order to have the data of all our guests and be able to inform them in the event that someone has tested positive for Covid after coming here and there is possibility of contagion.
YOUR ARRIVAL AT CAN MUSSOL
When you get to the hall we should receive you with a mask. In case you need it, we can provide you with a safety mask.
If you have to wait because there are more guests entering, please do it outside the house so that you do not accumulate all in the hall or the hall. We will place chairs at the entrance or you can enjoy the sun while looking outside the farmhouse.
When it is your turn, the shoes will be in the hall just like always, you should bring comfortable shoes that you want to use only inside the house.
We will take you to your room and deliver the towels. You can request extra blankets and pillows if you need them at reception.
You will have information about the security measurements adopted, emergency telephones, health centers and nearby hospitals in your room.
Whether you want to pay when you arrive or before you leave, we will encourage the use of the POS.
You can relax, fortunately our space is very wide, so it is possible to guarantee the safety distance in each of the activities.
We will respect a minimum distance of 2 by 2 meters between us in the yoga room. Although we will have antiviral products to disinfect yoga mats, we recommend that whoever has their own yoga mat, bring it if this generates higher security.
Remember that our cuisine is vegan and only at breakfast we add farm eggs and cheeses. Usually our service is buffet but given the circumstances we adapt it to a more personalized way.
Each time you must wait for our staff to locate you at your tables. The staff assisting you in the room will have a protective face shield and will maintain a safe distance.
Depending on the type and size of each group, breakfasts can be ideally shared in the dining room. They will be delivered individually and you can continue enjoying the variety as always.
LUNCH AND DINNER
Once placed on the table, the cutlery will be delivered wrapped in paper napkins. There will be a set menu with a first, a second, and a dessert fruit. You can opt for a glass of wine during dinner. Someone from the staff will take your menu and reach you or the group you are part of, the drink, the dressings, the bread and the spreadable dips.
When you finish eating, we ask you to please leave the dishes, glasses and cutlery on the trays arranged for this purpose.
After each use of the dining room, we will clean and disinfect everything.
USE OF EXTERIOR SPACES
Our ‘Chill Out’ is a relaxed space where you can enjoy. Please do so while maintaining safe distances, and if possible, advising of any need that arises if there is no staff member nearby. A good strategy to enjoy being outside is to go for a walk or use picnic blankets in spaces away from other groups or people.
USE OF THE SPA AND THERAPIES
Unfortunately, sauna and jacuzzi are not currently available.
THE EXPERIENCE AT CAN MUSSOL
Above all, we hope that your stay in Can Mussol is as enjoyable as we always want, we will put our energy and possible resources to make it so. Those of us who live in this house want to continue sharing with you the energy that Can Mussol provides us with its more than ten centuries of history that today give us a space of tranquility, peace, relaxation, love and growth.
We will be waiting for you,
CAN MUSSOL TEAM
Measurements based on the guidelines provided by the Spanish Ministry of Health for the reduction of contagion by the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus.
List of antiviral products provided by the Spanish Ministry of Health.